In this unprecedented time, we are reaching out to share the new shopping normal for Academic Outfitters’ valued customers. We are grateful and appreciative of the business relationship we share with you and your school community and are hopeful these changes will work for everyone.
To that end, the following are some of the things you should be aware of:
- Face masks
- Must be worn while shopping in the Academic Outfitters store.
- Face masks will be provided for anyone forgetting to bring their own.
- Academic Outfitters employees will wear face masks.
- Social distancing should be practiced while shopping.
- Floor Signs are posted in the dressing rooms and check-out areas.
- Capacity for shoppers in the store has been reduced by Governor’s Order.
- The number of shoppers in the store will be monitored.
- If the capacity is reached, people will have to wait outside the store.
- Online ordering at www.aoutfitters.com is encouraged to avoid the shopping guidelines mentioned above.
- Items ordered for store pick-up should be picked up before tax-free weekend
We are asking that everyone follow the above guidelines and information. Please shop early to avoid the potential lines that may occur.
Once again, we appreciate you!
Kathy & Richard
“We appreciate your support and look forward to serving your uniform needs”
We will be open during the reconstruction process of the former Collin Creek Mall.